Thursday, August 17, 2006

the food blog is live!

ok boys and girls, i have finally gotten a very early version of my food blog off the ground - this means i will probably be focusing all my efforts on publishing to that site, updating it, etc. so you probably won't see anymore updates here, but i will be writing my ass off over there. where is there? the new address is www.codcheeks.com - learn it and love it! also, i have a bunch of people who will be contributing to the blog, and if you want to contribute too, email me and i'll set you up. . .so far the majority of my contributors are in the aby area - if we could get some people from other places (like the bluegrass state), that would be great. . .and blogging is so easy, even an old fart can do it!

anyway, read codcheeks and let me know what you think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home