Wednesday, July 20, 2005

so little time

the final onslaught of the wedding adventure is upon me! we leave in a monthm, and just have a ton of stuff to do. . .and plans every weekend, and a million things to do. . .what, me complain?? so not my style. . .

on another completely unrelated and random pocket, our negihbors, whom we have just recently become friends with, are moving back to virginia on saturday. . . will shed a tier as he is a kick-ass chef at jardinaire in sf, and just got to get to know him. he did give me all the chicken stock he had in his fridge as a bit of good-bye present - do you think it's weird that i think it is one of the best presents i've ever gotten?

oh, and if you get a chance, check out my friend justin's blog. . .he is Max.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home