Thursday, March 04, 2004

off to the snow

it's a beautiful day in the city today, and it's suppossed to be even more beautiful in tahoe this weekend. luckily, this is the weekend ewa and i choose to take friday off and spend three days in tahoe. my friends devora and rafeal are joining us, as well as my mom, my sister sarah, and my aunt cindy, all who decided to come at the last minute. should be a good weekend, with good snow, and hopefully some good booze in there somewhere. . .

this has been a pretty slow week so far - working a lot, still busting my ass at boot camp, and i also took my first polish lesson! soon ewa and i will be able to talk about all of you right in front of you and you'll have no idea what we are saying. . . .i bet you are all counting the days.

i want to leave you all with some links to check out. now in most cases, when i get a forwarded joke or message from someone, i read it and delete, when it is especially good, i share it with a few friends, and if it makes me roll on the ground, well, then i guess i should post it. . . .

here are a few commercials from trojan - if you dont have high speed, they are worth the wait. . .probably don't want to watch them at work either. . .

commercial #1
commercial #2
commercial #3

ok - i'm off to hit the slopes - hopefully i come back in one piece. . .






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home