Saturday, March 20, 2004

good enough for me

well, it seems that a lot of people i know are out doing exciting things this weekend (including ewa who is in dallas for a bachelorette party!!), and thats all well and good for them - i am happy to be doing absolutely nothing this weekend. . .well, strike that, i did make it to boot camp at baker beach, but since then i have been sitting in my friend gary's basement watching college basketball, eating, and spending some serious time with my herbal friend - it feels good!!

we have since ajourned back to my house to. . .watch more basketball, eat, and start drinking - it is 7:30 for christ's sake. we're planning on going out tonight - gary has already told me he is going to get drunk and fall flat on his face, literally and figuratively. i really wish i had a digital camera to catch those preciuos memories and quickly post them on the web the next day.

i've got a big margarita staring me in the face - the choice between writing more and drinking is not a tough one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home