Sunday, February 22, 2004

covered in white

i'm looking out my window from a little cabin at northstar in lake tahoe, watching the snow fall, and getting ready some good skiing. ewa and i came up here on friday night - my parents and sister have been in this cabin all week and let us crash this weekend - anytime we can stay in tahoe for free is good with us...

we had a pretty good day on the slopes yesterday - ewa, mom, and i were on the slopes by 8:30, with my step father and sister joining us at 11 or so - they aren't good in the morning. ewa and i closed the place down and got one last run in on the backside before the end of the day.

ok, ewa is yelling at me to come eat my cereal before it gets soggy, and my mom has a little smile on her face while she watches us interact. . .oi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home