Saturday, September 27, 2003

the ways and means

it's been a while since i have been consistent in my 'blogging,' but i hope to fix that a bit. with the new job taking up a lot of my time and a new girl as well, my free time has been spotty at best, and honestly, i'd much rather spend those free moments relaxing with a book or crossword than sitting in front of a computer - how selfish of me. . . :)

so what has been going on - well, work, work, work is what's going on - i've been basically spending all my time there - getting caught up, learning the rope, etc. i did get a chance to go see the radiohead show on tuesday at shoreline - it was a good show, but shoreline is a shite venue - not sure i will ever go back again...

today i am nursing a nasty hangover - last night was a kathyrn pelligrini birthday bash - the theme being bling bling, and me getting drunk drunk. . . a good time had by all.

i need to eat. . . more later. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home