Friday, September 12, 2003

monkeys are smarter than me

i say this because monkeys actually learn as they get older - touch the hot stove and it burns, damned if that monkey will stay the hell away from the stove. i say this as i sit here at 7:30am, having just returned from a night out with friends, where i drank to much and caroused with the best of them. now of course i'm facing the prospect of dragging myself into work - at some point between college and now i should have learned this lesson . . . i guess spending the last 2 years traveling, freelancing, and working with kids has left me a bit spoiled - oh, here it comes, i feel mr. hangover finally creeping up on me - hopefully a hot shower and a drink - i mean coffee, yeah coffee - will cure me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home