Wednesday, August 06, 2003

you're published

had a nice chat with my uncle gene tonight - he was telling me about proposed highway name change in the great state of kentucky (of which he is a resident). he decided to write a letter to the eidtor, and damned if they didn't publish(have to scroll down a bit) it!

had a nice dinner with my little sister tonight - she is finally turning into the the surly 13 year old i hoped she would - i guess she has decided to take after he older brother. my family moved back here almost a year ago, and i can't begin to tell you how nice it is - of course, as with all families, things are strained at times, but having them here has been fantrastic, especially watching my little sister slowly become a woman. this of course means i get to be the scary, tattoed older brother when she starts to date, heh heh heh. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home