Saturday, July 12, 2003

mmmmm....hangover

well, the weekend has started off with a bang, and i think i am already done with my partying - i really am starting to lose that true grit in my old age of 27. . .

ended up going from just having my friends gary and jenn over to watch the game and bbq last night (giants won by the way!!) to having my roommate come by with his friend joe from new orleans, and then out of the blue my friend willo stopped by - we all managed to be three sheets to the wind at that point - suddenly it was almost 1am, everyone left, i attempted to watch 'about a boy' (which i have actually seen sober and is quite good), and promptly passed out. here i am bright and early on saturday, detrmined not to let my hangover ruin my saturday - let's see what happens. . .

by the by, i finally get my new phone from sprint pcs via ups, i open it up to find a new phone that is a big upgrade from my last phone, but the idiots didn't send me a new charger!!! i mean seriously, what kind of shit is that??? are companies really that stupid and cheap - i know, i know - we all know the answer to that. so hail sprint pcs, one of the few companies succesful in spite of themselves. . .

i would rant more but i need to go enjoy the day. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home